Help needed please wjth shallots.

I have grown shallots "Hative de Niort" for many years.
This year through my own fault I have had a crop failure and lost th lot. I have no seeds to use to plant next year. I know that they are expensive and I was prepared for the worst in m bid to replace them. BUT I cannot find a single place to get them from. I have tried all the major suppliers and have searched internet vi Google etc. Does anyone out there know where to send me to get them or can sell m some to get myself going again.I will give my Email address if needed. I have been told that there is a selection variety called " Aristocrat but I cannot source these either. Your kind help would be much appreciated.I have small seedlings of Mus Ensete Ventricosum to trade if wanted. Thank you
-- Bananaman
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:08:03 +0000, Bananaman wrote:

Here's one place-
http://www.mammothonion.co.uk/shop/2 /
... but they're in UK, dunno if they'll ship seeds here.
Here's a place with several names/addresses:
http://oregonstate.edu/Dept/NWREC/shallot.html
Here's another seed place:
http://seeds.thompson-morgan.com/us/en/product/764/1
... just searched Google for shallot seeds, that's all. ;-)
Good luck.
--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
`..`-> freemont <-`..
On Tuesday, December 6, 2005 3:08:03 PM UTC-5, Bananaman wrote:

In the last eight years the OP could have lost all interest in shallots or now be requiring a seance to reply.
If you want help from those still corporeal it would be good if you gave your general location as this is an international news group.