Help me id this plant

The plant is bush-like - someone gave me a drink of juice made from the fruit. The leaves are three semi-slender slightly serated deep green with red veins and stems. There is a delicate flower - small creamish white.
The fruit is a nickle sized bulbish looking - almost acorn shaped. It is shrouded in deep red pedals that is appears eventually open. I am not sure what stage of development the fruit is in so it may become significantly larger.
I can email a picture of the fruit and leaves it it will help.
Thanks

You can host your picture here...
http://www.imageshack.us /
...and drop a link to the NG.
Thanks,
but it has been id'd by another group. It is Roselle Hibiscus
Jack