help! looking for seeds and plants......

Hi, I am from Ontario, Canada and I have been trading seeds and plants all over the - both plants and seeds have arrived thru customs at their end and mine in good health and without problems - I love trading seeds and plants, veggie, herb, flowers, houseplants that are common, rare and big or small trades - I think it is now an addiction... lol...but a good one to have! You can view my list at the url below and email me to set up a trade. I hope to hear from many of you soon, I love trading and planting new stuff, it is so very when my 3 boys aren't near Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks , Sherri from Ontario, Canada
Jim, Sherri Klassen and Boys!!
Ontario, Canada