HELP!! Blossom set

I am trying to find some "blossom set" that I used in the past to help with growing tomatoes, but sales people tell me that it has been banned by the EPA.
Where can I buy some of this? It works great! Thanx
Dr snipped-for-privacy@iwvisp.com wrote:

Hmmmmm, I have half a spray can of that stuff from 20 (25?) years ago. I used it for a year or two and wasn't impressed. Maybe I should sell it on eBay for big bucks. ;-) Steve
A google search brings up several online sources. Did you try them?
John!