HELP!! Blossom set

I am trying to find some "blossom set" that I used in the past to help with growing tomatoes, but sales people tell me that it has been banned by the EPA.

Where can I buy some of this? It works great! Thanx

Ron C. ==========================

Reply to
Dr.Pepper

Hmmmmm, I have half a spray can of that stuff from 20 (25?) years ago. I used it for a year or two and wasn't impressed. Maybe I should sell it on eBay for big bucks. ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve

A google search brings up several online sources. Did you try them?

John!

Dr snipped-for-privacy@iwvisp.com wrote:

Reply to
GA Pinhead