hello I am new to this board

Hello, I am new to this board, I am at present growing allsorts, peppers, tomatoes, herbs, broccoli, sprouts, courgettes radishes, carrots broad beans, peas, I have been vegie growing now for three years and just love it. I look forward to chatting with other green fingered friends moo
--
pottymoo

On Sat, 2 May 2009 09:53:59 +0100, pottymoo

Welcome. But this isn't really a "board" or "forum" or "chat room".
Gardenbanter is simply a gateway to the Usenet...and often not what one expects from boards or forums or chatrooms.
Good luck and good growing. Beware the turbulence of the Usenet.
Charlie
"So give me a turbulent world as opposed to a quiet world and I'll take the turbulent one." --- Andy Grove

Never heard it called _that_ before. :-)

:-)
"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction into a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." -- Calvin discovers the Usenet
Charlie

"No progress without contraries"
William Blake
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.

Heh heh....then there has been great progress round here.
Charlie
"Truth springs from argument amongst friends."
---- David Hume
pottymoo wrote:

Hi there. Besides lurking a bit last year I am new here, too. I am in zone 5 and at the moment have tomatoes, peppers (all sorts), broccoli, swiss chard, various peas and beans, onions, various squash, various cukes, spinach, carrots, beets, radishes, lettuce, herbs.... I am surely forgetting something. Anyway, I have the garden set up with an electric fence and have most things outside already (hoping we're past the last frost). I started everything from seed except asparagus, horseradish and various berries. Am hoping for a water garden for watercress and a few other things like that. I look forward to my crop, which I am going to try very hard to keep organic if I can! I'm also doing a lot with flowers this year.
pottymoo;842179 Wrote: > Hello, I am new to this board, I am at present growing allsorts, > peppers, tomatoes, herbs, broccoli, sprouts, courgettes radishes, > carrots broad beans, peas, I have been vegie growing now for three > years and just love it. I look forward to chatting with other green > fingered friends moo
Hi. I'm new here also.
My name is Steven, from San Diego, California.
I am at present growing tomatoes also.
Nice to meet you!
--
stevenyoung19