Heirloom tomatoes.

Can someone tell me which are the best Heirloom seeds to order in Canada, and where would you order them from?

Any info is appreciated. Sandy

Reply to
Sandy

I got mine from "The Cottage Gardener" in Port Hope.

Sallyrat&Sweetie

thank you very much for the info on where to get heirloom seeds. My neice lives in Port Hope, what a coincidence........thanks again.

Reply to
Sandy

Quoting Sandy:

I would suggest ordering from Tomato Growers Supply, as they are a known dependable source among obsessed tomatophiles. They are US based, but ship to other countries.

The only general comment that I would make is that striped/bicolor tomatoes can tend to be a bit unstable at this time regardless of who you order from.

(Copia comes to mind as an unstable one, for example)

Reply to
Suze

Go online to Seed Savers in Decorah Iowa. Wonderful wonderful.

Reply to
pamjd