Harvesting

I just picked some eggplant, tomatoes and peppers before the hurricane comes through here. Now making sure that things that fly are no longer in the yard. Looks like it may not be too bad around here but the Air Force Base just ordered evacuation of all people living on base or in base housing. The planes have been leaving for the last couple of days.
--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:02:35 -0400, The Cook

Good luck! I hope it misses you.
We're picking today and tomorrow, with the same thought in mind.
We're inland enough that it won't be of hurricane strength, but we can still get some pretty stiff winds and torrential rains.
Pat