Hardening off Plants

I've got another 2 weeks for my final frost date. What is the best way to harden off Pepper and tomato plants started under high intensity lights?

Reply to
Nartker

I started using a metal halide light a few years ago. The light is so strong almost no hardening is needed. Just put the plants out on a partly cloudy day and they should be OK. A reciprocating fan aimed at the plants under the light will help them get used to wind. This year I got a new "blue" halide bulb. The plants are so squat and thick I didn't bother with the fan.

Reply to
Butzmark