Happy Thanksgiving

To all our American members I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a bountiful fall harvest.

George

Reply to
George Shirley

And the very same backatcha Sir !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Back atcha George. As Canadian members, Gerry and I celebrated along with you. She took a container of turkey and gravy out of the freezer, left-over from our Thanksgiving last month. That, along with some vacuum packed green beans, freshly mashed home grown potatoes and a bottle of home made wine was great. As a mater of fact, Gerry said 'I think I enjoyed this more tonight than I did at Thanksgiving'. She was right, because there was just the two of us, none of the stress which comes with preparing for the 14 to 18 descendants we normally have. Now we have Christmas to look forward to ;-).

Ross. Southern Ontario, Canada

Reply to
Ross

We celebrated with our daughter and son-in-law today. Saturday is the big day for the whole family. About 16 will be there, our son and his family will be with his wife's family on Saturday or there would be 20 of us. With all the small children there it will be very noisy so we, I hope, won't stay to long. I can love them to pieces in small batches but I had no intent to get that many descendants when we married fifty-five years ago come December 26th this year. I guess our garden was a bit to fertile.

George Harris County, Texas

Reply to
George Shirley

Thanks George. I also would like to wish you and you're family & all the group members a very happy Thanksgiving, and the hope of good growing weather next season.

John

Reply to
Bassboat