Gwynne Dyer: Biofuel mania ends days of cheap food

Page 3 of 3
William Wagner wrote:

i can't turn up anything either. are you sure that's the exact lyric/phrase?

Thanks for the effort. Perhaps Just "You know it blew my mind."
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:51:37 -0400, William Wagner

You folks are great as my head has been locked up about this on an off for a long time.
Those obscure tidbits reduced by one ! Now I can track it down.
Thanks!
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade