"Gunny" sacks

When I lived in Louisiana, I could go to the local feed store and buy "gunny" sacks (burlap) for about a quarter. In my state, they are not available much. Does anyone know an online source for cheap with decent shipping rates? I need some to bag some pecans.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

In these parts there are very few natural fibre sacks left at all. Most bagged supplies like chook food, fertiliser, etc are in synthetic fibre bags. These are OK for a while expecially if you keep them out of the sun.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott