Growing Asparagus from seeds

Page 2 of 2
Hi All, I can grow Aspargus from seed in the north of England. Zone 5 approx.
Richard M. Watkin.
(Dick Adams) expounded:

Asparagus grows just fine here in Alaska in USDA Zone 3 and 4. We started from seed -- no problem.
And I've heard that someone up near Fairbanks, Alaska is growing it. They're in USDA Zone 2.
Jan

--
Bedouin proverb: If you have no troubles, buy a goat.