Growing advice needed.

I want to try my hand at growing potent strains of marijuana and I wondered if anybody knows the proper techniques? Any advice you can give will be appreciated.
R.Trombone

Wrong group[ - you want alt.drugs.pot.cultivation and/or alt.drugs.pot Little late to be starting for this summer.
In article

Uh, they, your parents, must be very proud of you, my boy, very proud.
--

- Billy

Yes, my parents are quite proud of me. I'm just a regular JimDandy straight-arrow type of guy.
And you were also correct in your first posting. ;-)
Charlie