Ground Beef Recall Expanded

what ends, but it's not a disease. This is getting silly now.

Yes it is getting silly but that is because you haven't understood what you are reading. I did NOT mention a disease. You are the one who has interpreted my mention of a "condition" as being a "disease". You were even corrected by someone who replied to your post and told you that it I used the word "condition" not "disease" but you appear not to taken any notice of that.

This is such a colossal waste of time. Who give a shit.
be given>

"Who give a shit"? Is that a Buddhist saying?
FragileWarrior wrote:

No, it's a composter's saying.

Hopefully composters will use better English and proper punctuation.
be given>

www.engrish.com
FragileWarrior wrote:

What I said but you know.

And can remember that they were the one who asked for an explanation in the first place.

Birth. ;-)
Babies feel great going in, hurt like hell coming out!
Om -> Ducking and running!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
Jangchub wrote:

You were born.

You have no idea who she is or how long she's been here: clue: she's been here since 1995. People here could say that you (or me, or anyone else) is a waste of time, too.

Which is as long as you've been around (a pittance compared to many), and for that year we've had to listen to your constant political rants. Many of your posts have nothing to do with gardening, why are you complaining when another member talks about non-gardening related issues? You can chit-chat with your friends but determine who else can do the same?

No, she's sharing with those of us who know her how she's doing. How small-minded must you be to sit in a newsgroup and take pot-shots at someone who is ill....someone you don't know and have no idea who she is or what's she's been through.

I doubt it.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Thank you Ann. Push comes to shove, I do have my champions in this newsgroup! How can we NOT know one another for over a decade and not discuss things? Geesh.

From her self aggrandizing posts it is safe to say that I am not interested in knowing. I expressed my opinion but they always seem to rile you up. I'm sure you know where you can go, and what you can do there.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

You are such a nice guy.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Just ignore him Ann. I do.

I know, I know. I'll try.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

What can I say? You bring out the best in me:-) You know that most of us here in rec.gardens.edible are geezers. Most of us are dying of something. We try not to make too much of it but that is because we are adults. SaY, I'd like to share the photos of my hemorrhoid operation or shall we go back to gardening and that favorite ass-hole of your's, Bush? Maybe you can tell us how intelligent you are by naming the page you are on now in Omnivore's Dilemma? You had me fooled but you are such a jerk.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Try acting like one.

Page 254 (it starts out in the middle of a sentence, "the superior qualities of exceptionally fresh food grown with care and without chemicals", But I con't care to discuss it with you further, as you're the only jerk in this conversation.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
dont take her on, or the plonks of people dropping you into their killfile will be deafening. She has been here longer than I can remember and is part of the fiber and fabric of this newsgroup. Ingrid