Grey laundry water for garden watering?

Page 6 of 7
In article

Kinda like caviar? <g> One man's fishbait is another man's gourmet treat.
Some people consider shrimp and crawfish to be bait too!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

No way....I'm not grabbin' the bait today.
You just get on outta here and go do your civic duty!
Charlie

I'm on lunch break. ;-)
I LOVE a large batch of steamed crawfish:
http://i29.tinypic.com/9k1pn9.jpg
Pic from a party I attended last fall. :-) Served with boiled corn on the cob and potatoes, and plenty of beer. We also shot a bunch of skeet...

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

That's what we're talkin' about, oh yeah!
We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a covered table, pull up and dig in.
Charlie

That's the way. :-) That and crab boils, or clam bakes.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says, "Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home last night".;-)
Got six mixed tomatoes in the ground but I just couldn't resist a Black Krimi. Planted some Golden Bantan corn and a bunch more beans and peas today. The germinating mix really seems to hold the water and I think it is stunting my seedlings. I'm only getting about a 70% germination rate. They seem to better when re-potted. Moved the tomato seedling into six packs because they were developing slowly. Six of the seven potatoes I planted are up and doing well. Crooknecks are in but I had some problem with the zuchs and only one survived.
The fun may becoming to an end, job interview tomorrow:-(
--

Billy

In article

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail. <eg>

I really need to get some green beans into the ground before it gets any later. I prefer the chinese long beans.

Mixed blessings? Good luck babe!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Is this the one in which Shamus and Murphy have no money and Murphy lost the sausage?????
Oh lord......you wouldn't....you shouldn't.....no....
Just, just, uh, go attend to your samples or, or something! Back away from the keyboard! ;-)
Charlie

I see you've seen it. <g>

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Monkey in the middle, eh? Email it or I post the entire "HPV Linked to Throat Cancer" article. Heh, heh, he.
--

Billy

In article

I'll e-mail it. <g> I suppose I can add you to my humor mailing list using my other address. I don't forward many, just the ones I get a real laugh out of!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
In article

Ok, I forwarded it. ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Now you have to tell us!
Jan

Oh ok. ;-)
Tale of the Irish Sausage
Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.
Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'
He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.
Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!'
Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'
He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.
Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'
Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan, Cheers!'
They downed the ir Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'
The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.
They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.
At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin'me!'
Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Only in wrecked gardens edible;-))
--

Billy

In article

Yep!
I was reluctant to post it as it was off topic... But y'all asked. :-)
The trial is over. I go back to work tomorrow night. The Judge told us we did the right thing after we were done. <sigh> I'm glad he gave us more background after we left the courtroom. I was close to tears over it.
Nobody enjoys convicting an 18 year old of a Felony, but if she decides to straighten up after this, it will end up helping her in the long run.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Seen IT? I sure as hell *haven't* seen....IT!! ;-)
Sheesh Charlie

<lol>!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

I have some called asparagus beans but I haven't had much success with pole beans:-(
--

Billy

In article

Yes, the chinese long beans are also called asparagus beans. I've not tried other varieties yet, but I did get a bunch of limas once when I planted a jar of beans that fell off the pantry shelf and got broken. I won't trust sifting the glass from eating beans so rather than toss them, we planted them. <g>