Greenhouse Advice

Hi,
My wife and I are looking at purchasing a greenhouse to replace the potting shed we have had for a few years. We have grown veg in some raised beds - some of which has been great, some of which has been terrible.
We have decided to purchase a greenhouse - but before I do wonder if anyone has any advice on what to look for. From what we have been told, we have been looking at Eden and Hills (here in the UK). That is based on advice. Everyone here might have different advice.
Any advice on what to look for is welcome and appreciated,
Best wishes
Gareth Edmondson

Do you have Harbor Freight stores there? They carry two excellent greenhouses for home growers. The 6 x 8' is only $300 and the 8 x 10' is $600. Two can be joined for a large GH suitable to any family needs. This site has an excellent forum for those needing information in Greenhouses: http://forums2.gardenweb.com . We have both a 6x8' HFGH and an 8x16' Rion.

How do the panels on the HF greenhouse compare to the panels on the Rion? Are they double wall for some insulation?

They're the same as far as we can see except the HF has UV protection on both sides, the Rion on only one side. Yes, they're double wall. The HF has an aluminum frame and the Rion a tough thick plastic frame.

Thanks for the info. There just may be a HF in my future. I've looked at the Rion's for several years, but the price tag is beyond the garden budget- someday!