Great tomato variety photos

In wandering around online, looking to find out exactly what my oxheart shaped stripers are, I found a wonderful web page that has stunning tomato variety photos.
It takes awhile to load - be forewarned, but it is really nifty.
http://www.landrethseeds.com/photos/Tomato/index.html
Boron

That is truly nifty. I copied it into my graphics program to save for all times since website links sometimes fade away. Thank you for this great site! Deb