grass seed

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?? Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???
--
daniel.daniel

daniel.daniel;862726 Wrote:

If you mean you have lots of small purple chilli on one plant then the purple colour will change to red as the chillies ripen.
--
spes123

Are they red yet?
I thought some twilight could ripen to purple?!
--
seedparade