Grass seed

Anybody try the new advertised miracle grass seed " Patch Perfect "
In article

Nah. I rarely purchase from spammers. ;-) I got too many unsolicited e-mails from them so I don't trust them.
I'm simply looking at alternatives to lawn.
--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the

Seems to be a version of the patchwork fabric used by most highway construction outfits. Awful expensive per sq. ft. vs sod vs. seed.
--
Dave

Is it edible or are you on the wrong NG?

Perhaps he's a ruminant.
In article

That would explain the bull...
--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the
There was a song in the '70's " Shoes are to keep the Dogshit off your Feet", grass is to keep the mud outa' your house and to keep your cats or dogs rolling in the dirt that's left bare. One might be like the British series "Good Neighbors" and plant 100% of their lawn, but most of us don't do that. I don't water the lawn, only the edibles, but try to keep some cover ( grass, clover, whatever) to keep down the dust. My cats do eat the grass, bunnies eat the clover and the earthworms like cooler soil because of the groundcover. As for the specific product, it seems real expensive for the quantity you get, go for cheaper grass more suited to your climate and you won't have to water to maintain it. Pat