Good, natural, organic soil? Testing?

Here you go Penalope:

isn't going anywhere, and I found out what I needed to kno somewhere else anyways.

So, you're all correct, and I'm 100% wrong. Now let me go virtuall hang my head in shame!

Reply to
BRD

Oh, and on a final note, I have to post multiple times to get on

message across, because this horribly weak site doesn't support Avatar or the ability to edit your previous posts

-- BRD

Reply to
BRD

I think it's really too bad that you had to get NASTY.

Do you feel REALLY SUPERIOR now?

Reply to
LJ

I would like to know where you found your info, please.

Reply to
LJ

Is your shift key broken?

I felt REALLY SUPERIOR before I even started this post.

I felt sorta wryly amused when I wrote that line.

When I got to the bit about the infamous Senate Document 264 being a reprint of an article from Cosmo, well I'm afraid I cackled gleefully.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

Do you dump people out of their wheel chairs and snatch oxygen masks off of emphysema patients for a little light entertainment?

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

BRD said, "This isn't going anywhere, and I found out what I needed to know somewhere else anyways."

I simply asked, nicely, I thought, where he/she found the wanted info. How is that "nasty"?

Reply to
LJ