GMO gene transfer

some might be interested in reading this article. I really don't think the US plant scientists are all that much smarter than those in Europe or Mexico. I really think the 'food factories' are playing fast & loose with our food supply.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

> Thought some might be interested in reading this article. I really don't

Interesting indeed. Thanks for posting this.

Reply to
canuckistani