GMO gene transfer

http://www.sciencenews.org/20031011/bob8.asp?f=/c/a/2003/10/06/MN31432.DTL&type=science
Thought some might be interested in reading this article. I really don't think the US plant scientists are all that much smarter than those in Europe or Mexico. I really think the 'food factories' are playing fast & loose with our food supply.
Bill

http://www.sciencenews.org/20031011/bob8.asp?f=/c/a/2003/10/06/MN31432.DTL&type=science
Interesting indeed. Thanks for posting this.
--
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
http://www.renaissancegardens.com /