Gardening Articles needed

Hello all!
As we are drawing to a close on our gardens, I was wondering if any one here would like to submit an article on how to do your harvesting, clearing up your garden for next year, and preparing for next year? I have a gardening fan site and am looking for a series of info articles in different areas.
If you can write in a clear, concise manner and you feel you are knowledgeable enough, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@titchmarshfan.com. All work is strictly voluntary although your article will be fully credited to you. You give me permission to post it on my site. This is NOT a paid situation.
Thank you, Trai Rathsack