Garden, Garlic, and Soil Report

Page 3 of 3
Billy wrote:

Is this Pete Stark?

Yeah, the only guy to stand up to the "war crimes " poster boy, George Bush, who belongs in the docket at the international Criminal Court. I'm sure Pelosi and company told him that they already have a majority in the House and don't need him impeding a very profitable war. Play or pay.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.
Billy wrote:

I only pay attention to who governors or presidents are. I know he's "from around here somewhere" but can't even be sure if I'm in his district.
Years ago, probably 2000, I saw a billboard in Berkeley. It originally said "Just because you survived drugs, doesn't mean your kids will."
Someone had spray painted out "drugs" with "Bush". It was funny as hell at the time, but prophetic to the max in retrospect.

You got it. The poster boy for "War Criminal" has charged $8,000 worth of debt for each of us, made going to college more difficult for our children, and insured that they will not live as well as we have. The ICC and public campaign financing are what we need.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.
On 10/21/07 7:57 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, "Charlie" <Charlie> wrote:

I'm coming to visit!