Garden, Garlic, and Soil Report

Page 2 of 3
Billy wrote:

When I was young, my father used to eat PICKLED jalapenos out of the can. Years later, someone was growing a garden in back of a house I was renting. One day, I decided to just eat a jalapeno off the vine, not really getting the distinction between pickled and fresh. NOT A GOOD IDEA. There is not enough milk in the world to remedy that.

Beer.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.
On 10/25/07 9:33 AM, in article omp snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com, "Omelet"

Rice Salt - right from the shaker Bread
----- After taking a family friend to favorite South East Asian place (in Lowell MA), where some of the foods bear sub-titles of 'you bet your a** it is hot), he wanted to find some ice cream.
Ice cream? In January? WHY?
Something to hope for....
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

When I was in New Mexico once, the restaurants served bread with honey to help beat the heat.

I agree with salt. Never tried Rice or bread.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.
On 10/25/07 12:36 PM, in article omp snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com, "Omelet"

Sugar works well too, rice or bread works, but not as well. C
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Tomatoes or ketchup (whatever is available)... ~Rae
Omelet wrote:

Hmmm...I don't think effervescence in a burning mouth is the key, but I haven't drunk beer in 23 years.

I don't drink beer at all. I like Vino. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

Soy bacon then. <g>

Well, there are always Habaneros...
;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

To "widow maker";-)
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.
In article

<lol>
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.
Omelet wrote:

Twice Burning Poppers.

"Life is like a bowl of Jalapenos. What you do today may burn your A** tomorrow"!
<eg>
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.
On 10/23/07 8:48 PM, in article CeCdnSV3HPblC4PanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com, "cat daddy"

Sounds heavenly to me!
Our local has a pico de gallo that is perfection on a chip or added to a taco. Ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and lots of jalapenos with some lime juice.
Cheryl

Oh hell no........ Do I look Russian?
--
) )
/\~~/\ / /

I have no preconceived notions about your appearance.
(no nudes please!)
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

You could convert me into a methane generator with this.
(whack)
Heck of a Representative you got there doofy. Too bad Pelosi water boarded him. He has my respect.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.
Billy wrote:

Ok, I'm confused.