garden

Hello dear i want to verey powerful garden information .i didn't see like online before please com and se my blog http://garden33info.blogspot.com
Add pictures here
βœ–

Boy, that sure makes me want to go to a spammer's blog, that can't even afford its own page...
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/4 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G
Add pictures here
βœ–
Gary Woods wrote:

'Of course I shall affeeliate myself to their camp in supernumerary capacity as perhaps interpreter, or person mentally impotent and hungree, or some such thing.'
βœ–

New word for which I am grateful.
supernumerary |?so?p?r?n(y)o?m??rer?| adjective present in excess of the normal or requisite number, in particular € (of a person) not belonging to a regular staff but engaged for extra work. € not wanted or needed; redundant : books were obviously supernumerary, and he began jettisoning them. € Botany & Zoology denoting a structure or organ occurring in addition to the normal ones : a pair of supernumerary teats. € (of an actor) appearing on stage but not speaking. noun ( pl. -aries) a supernumerary person or thing. ORIGIN early 17th cent.: from late Latin supernumerarius Œ(soldier) added to a legion after it is complete,Ή from Latin super numerum Œbeyond the number.Ή
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"Always tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything."
βœ–