Fuyu Persimmon Dropping Crop

For the third year in a row my fuyu looks like it's going to prodigiously produce a bumper crop!
But...
Every morning I walk out to marvel at it, I am finding more and more of the baby fruit (due to a severe Parentitis Flare-up, I'm drawing a blank on it's actual name now) on the ground. No vermin are eating them (squirrels or rats), there are no wasps flitting about its laden branches, and I've seen no leaf-curl or rust to provide a hint at why.
The branches are drooping under the weight but every leaf is a rich green with a solid thickness. If anything, the weight seems to have "opened" the tree up so that every leaf on every branch is allowed to pull in its 12-hour RDA of sun.
I water it twice a week and see no correlation to that either; the same amount of fruitling are on the ground after watering as when not.
Other ideas or thought always appreciated.
The Ranger
My Fuyu tree on the backyard has the same problem, but mine is only 1 yr old. If you find any solution please share. I live in Dallas, TX area. Where do you live?
JIMMY

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 06:29:14 -0700, "The Ranger"

You may want to check this out.
CALIFUYU California Fuyu Growers Association P.O. Box 1301 Valley Center, CA 92082 Email: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net
--
Susan N.