Fruit Show near Chicago

Midwest Fruit Explorers is having their annual Harvest Festival at the Chicago Botanic Garden in Glencoe,Illinois, just off of I94. There will be over 100 varieties of apples grown by members throughout the Midwest. The event is Saturday and Sunday Oct 18-19 from 9AM to 4:30PM. On Sunday, we cut up apples for tasting. Also, a working cider press. Member selected apples, pears, and cider are being sold to support the club. Members will be there to answer all of your questions on how to grow fruit in your backyard. Visit us at