From seeds to nuts to soda Food control graphics

<https://www.msu.edu/~howardp/infographics.html
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org

I knew Jimi Hendrix was still a live ;)

I thought this was a serious attempt to display complex info in a graph form. It hints at the direction our food is going. Please note the graphs (PDF) have links to other forms of seeing the data. Last 20 years was I'd call Organic corrupted and now diminished due to legislation. . Personally I miss Walnut Acres but the purchasing of food stuff seeds etc is frankly a nightmare unless you think of food as just something to ingest only. No beauty on connection just calories in and calories out a spiritual foible and health risk. Find Wendel Berry in the site and more but it is work.
Meanwhile.
The Return Of Jimi Hendrix 5:50 The Waterboys Dream Harder MPEG audio file 1993
--

I'll see your Waterboys, and raise you "Jerry Fallwell's God" <http://www.metacafe.com/watch/723603/jerry_falwells_god_by_roy_zimmerman />
--
- Billy