Fresh Garlic

Just pulled a fresh garlic plant from the garden. It yields easly from it's bed of two year old vintage chicken manure compost. The morning dew was still on the bright green leaves. The whole plant had a rich earthy smell. As I carefully removed the bulb wrappers, I could see the delicate pure white cloves beneath. Each clove looked like it was made of pure white porcelain. I whipped a batch of fresh bread from the kitchen wood stove, slapped on some unsalted butter and dipped the fresh, virgin clove in rock salt. OHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS. Life is rough!!

Farmer John

Reply to
Fudge

Quit making me hungry, farmer. What do you do with the fresh garlic after dipping in salt? Eat raw? Why salt? Do I want to try this? I knew an italian fella who sliced his and sauteed it and ate it that way. roz az usa

Reply to
<roz