Found a new plant

I located seeds for Bush Acorn squash, "Table King." I planted 4 seeds yesterday. I am looking forward to a squash plant that does not take over the garden. I can forgive the watermelon and cantaloupe, and I run the cucumber vines up tomato cages.
These came from It seems that their shipping charge is $2.00 for standard shipping. Seed prices are pretty good too.
North Carolina Foothills