For Sell: Edible Oil, Biodiesel Oil, Jatropha Oil, Vegetable

Dear Customer,

We are Dealer's of Crude Oil of ,Our company name is SHELL OIL MILL LTD, and presently, we have well over 100 million barrels ready fo LIFTING from any of the Oil Terminals.

SHELL OIL MILLS LTD Registered under the United Kingdom Co-operat affairs commission. Best Option is a technology driven,One of th biggest oil producing company. customer focused company engage production and export of biodiesel and Oil. From plantation and contract farming to export of Jatropha plant seeds oil and other oil seed and oil (for extractionof fuel) and projec management (from concept to completion), we have in depth understandin of all the related activities. We have spent many years in screening ou high yielding .Germplasm of Jatropha curcas and other oil. We are makin biodiesel at our plant based in United Kingdom . You can sourc following items from Best Option.

We can also involve in research activities with your organization. W have developed a Knowledge network on Oil and Biodiesel. T his is ou new price for in the year 2007 since our production has increased. W can supply you this oil in good quality, as you know 1 Metric To contains 1000 litres. Our Oil are European and American Standard wit United Kingdom Origin.We can supply you in small and large quantities Our delivery estimated time is 2 weeks..and we can package oi according to

WE ARE THE PRODUCER Quantity: Minimum order - 10 MT per shipment WE OFFER FREE SAMPLES BUT YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO PAY FOR FREIGTH TO YOU DOORSTEP Maximum order - 25,000 MT per shipment Date of First Delivery: By agreement in Contract Delivery Method: Bulk by vessel, ship to tank ETC DELIVERY TIME ......3 TO 5 WEEKS EXPRESS SERVICE BY AIR SAMPLES DELIVERY TIME ......WITHIN 48 HOURS Packing: IN CUSTOMER PREFFERED METHOD Price:$250 USD per Metric Ton, Payment:L/C, T/T ( Bank Transfer ), WIRE TRANSFER Inspection: The quality and Quantity of Goods will be confirmed for each shipment on a certificate issued by the SGS at discharge port a buyers account which shall be binding on both parties in all respects

WE SELL PER METRIC TON(MT) WE SELL PER METRIC TON(MT) Used Vegetable Oil for USD300 Per Metric ton Sessame Oil for USD280 Per Metric ton Corn Oil for USD280 Per Metric ton Vegetable oil for USD350 Per Metric ton Soya bean Oil for USD320 Per Metric ton Sunflower oil for USD340 Per Metric ton Jatropha Oil for USD340 Per Metric ton Palm Oil,crude palm oil, RBD PalmOil for USD200 Per Metric ton Palm Oil for USD300 Per Metric ton Cooking Oil for USD180 Per Metric ton Biodiesel for USD450 Per Metric ton Castor Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton Grape seed Oil for USD220Per Metric ton AND MORE....................

For more enquiries mail : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Contact : +2348080730120 or United Kingdom +447045770048 , +447024025090 PEDR

-- mill1

Reply to
mill1