For Bill.........Waaay Over The Garden Fence

You ever read Joe Bageant?

You might enjoy. Another oldfart like us who is on the right, errr left, side of the Garden Fence.

Charlie

For anybody who think that we are "just" a couple of addled ol' farts talking nonsense (I take exception to the word "just"), you should google up Operation Northwoods (plan to blow-up and shoot Americans and blame it on the Cubans as a pretext for invading Cuba. The joint-chiefs of staff signed off on it.) to get an idea of what has been going on in your name for over 50 years. Nixon's civil rights mess got things cleaned-up briefly but now we are back to the 19th Century, gunboat diplomacy and, robber barons.

Gotta' have my coffee now and, browse the morning fish wrap.

Planting the last of my 'maters today and a couple more bush beans.

- Bill

Bill Rose

Read: "Commander In Chief" by Geoffrey Perret, just out. Shows how the policies of Truman, Johnson and Bush II progressively encroached upon the separation of powers. Result: an Executive out of control. (and a corrupt and enfeebled Legislative, as well as a corrupt and compromised Judicial)

See also (forwarded from a friend; I have checked the respective Directives; they do exist)

" HEIL Bush! Our President prepares his path to dictatorship. George Bush has signed into law this month an executive order, known as National Security Presidential Directive (NSPD 51) or Homeland Security Presidential Directive 20 (HSPD-20) which permits him to declare a national emergency without any conformation or oversight of congress and to take over national, state, federal, territorial and tribal governments. The Congressional Research Service, according to Jerome Corsi, journalist, has defined the President?s powers in an emergency to include: the seizure of property, organization and control of means of production, seizure of commodities, assignment of military forces abroad, institution of marshal law, seizure and control of all transportation and communications, regulation of private enterprise, and restriction of travel. To top off this affront to our founding fathers, a portion of this executive order is classified. Classified law? I?m overwhelmed!!! I have never felt this unsafe in the country of my birth."

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

In article , Persephone wrote: Duely noted, thanks.

Oh that Alberto, he is full of them.

Sieg Heil,

-Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Reply to
Bill Rose

It has been said...."the question is not whether I am paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?"

You're right, this does exist, it's been flying around the news sites and blogs.

Straight from the horse's a**, er, mouth......

Yessiree, er, ma'am, you have a good day too. Charlie

Reply to
Charlie