food for thought

Hi edible folks,
I want to share a short, 3 minute video I created that is meant to offer "food for thought" and, hopefully, inspire people to become more involved in the growing of some of their own food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOQkBP5nioY

Please share it with others if you find it of interest.
Thanks,
Roger

Real live food is indeed the key... but you forgot the fresh animal flesh.... <lol>
Other than that, well done!
--
Peace!
Om