Florida Iguana Problem

question, please: the iguana are eating nearly anything that grows (and leaving some rather unsavory 'souveniers'). a radio garden show suggested liberal dosages of hot pepper/cayanne powder around the garden. could this be harmful to exisiting plants, particularly the banana and palm? any possibility the pepper could attract other insects? any suggestions, other than chemical, appreciated. thanks.

Reply to
OhJeeez

Trap and sell them. I understand they're quite popular pets. :-)

Chile in various forms is often recommended as an animal deterrent. Some have reported moderate success. I've never read of it

*attracting* anything, and it won't harm any plants.
Reply to
Frogleg