First seed catalogue arrives.

And the winner again this year is.... the catalogue from our favourite seed company, Kings Seeds which arrived in yesterday's mail. Quite early by our gardening standards but, understandably so, as Kings Seeds is located down under, on the North Island of New Zealand, where they have just recently entered their (so called) winter. Usual disclaimer: We have no financial interest in Kings. We are simply very satisfied customers. The seeds we receive are always top notch and their customer service is excellent.
Ross. Southern Ontario, Canada. New AgCanada Zone 5b 4317'15" North 8013'32" West To email, remove the obvious from my address.