First Catalog

I just go my first seed catalog of the season today. It is from Pinetree Seeds. Looking forward to seeing what they have.
--
Susan N.

Wow, I used to think they were early if they came before Christmas. Steve (looking forward to his catalogs)

Christmas! I usually have most of my seeds ordered by then.
Penelope
Hi All,

look at them yet.
Richard M. Watkin.

Put them in the bathroom. :-)
--
Peace! Om

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them,
The prices in Pinetree are ridiculous.. low. Any opinions re: customer service and quality? I see where some (Diva cuke) are pkts of 20 seeds, but these prices make me wonder where my head was at the past few seasons.
I can afford to try new stuff again!
gonzo wrote:

I've ordered from Pinetree and will again - I'm already starting to mark the catalog.....
Kate - parsley is still going strong

My dad said the same thing. I have never had a problem with them. I ordered a lot of beans from them last year.
gonzo said:

Good quality seed. Friendly customer service. Number of seeds in a packet can be less than some other seed companies, but often enough for two or three seasons. And the prices are certainly low enough to allow for experimentation.
Their live plants have been good, too. As have the potatoes.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

After enlightenment, the laundry.
Pat Kiewicz wrote:

I too have ordered vegetable seeds for several years from Pine Tree and generally have had good luck with them. Their non-hybrid or Heritage seeds can be gathered from bearing fruit for replanting the following season. Just put in an order for 20 bucks of seeds, but that was for over fifteen packets averaging a bit over one dollar each.
Sherwin
Their packets and prices seem to be more geared to the home gardener, which is probably why I've used them every year for the past several years and will probably continue to do so for quite a while. They aren't my exclusive supplier, but they regularly get my business. I also buy my seed potatoes and other bulbs/tubers from them since they don't have a surcharge for them like so many others do.

I love Pinetree. Seeds, service and prices are all good.
Namaste, Woofs
Click here every day to feed a rescued animal: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com / ---- Posted via Pronews.com - Premium Corporate Usenet News Provider ---- http://www.pronews.com offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+ newsgroups
I need to get a seed catalog

Received Fedco and Totally Tomatoes so far. Ordered from Fedco (and Moose Tubers for onion sets, shallots and potatos) and choosing from the Totally Tomatoes.
JonquilJan
Learn something new every day As long as you are learning, you are living When you stop learning, you start dying
JonquilJan wrote:

I've received my Totally Tomatoes order already. Haven't placed an order with Pinetree yet.
Bob