First 2004 seed catalog

I received my first 2004 seed catalog yesterday from Nichol's Garen Nursery in Albany, Oregon. This the the earliest I have ever gotten a seed catalog. Anyone else?

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Bill Litchfield

When last we left our heros, on Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:07:32 -0800, "Bill Litchfield" scribbled:

Got my Pepper Gal's about ten days ago, and I'm expecting my Seed Savers any day...or at least I better be. I need to order some presents!

Ah ah...don't post a URL, I know where the web site is. It's just not the same.

Pam

Reply to
Pam Rudd

Cheer up! My Seed Savers came today.... already been drooled on! Nice seeing some of the spots I tramped through and around this summer.

But it reminds me of all the shopping bags of things that need threshing/cleaning in the "plant" room.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at

Gary Woods

When last we left our heros, on Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:33:16 -0500, Gary Woods scribbled:

Oh...that's on my "someday" list of things to do. I just love Seed Savers. Sadly I did something very silly, I fell in love and now I spend most of my vacation time on trips to your neck of the woods (Schenectady).

I do try and support Seed Savers as much as I can, I think what they do is so important.

Pam

Reply to
Pam Rudd

I got a Thompson & Morgan catalog WEEKS ago. Still waiting for the next one. I expect it will show up soon.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

Damn! You beat me. I just got my Pinetree Seeds today.

I did get some other garden catalogs a few weeks ago but it would be a stretch to call them seed catalogs (tho a few did sell seeds).

Mary

Reply to
Mary McHugh

I buy more seeds from Pinetree than anyone else, so in that sense, you actually beat me, Mary!

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Bill Litchfield

Me too! I've already recieved my order from them too. I love it when catalogs comes early, makes Christmas shopping so easy!

Reply to
Pen

Isn't it a bit early to get seed catalogs (unless you are a southern grower who is putting in a winter garden)?

I like to wait until after Christmas to think about the garden. I did receive my Pinetree catalog this week

Reply to
Beth

Well, if you are starting your own onions and leeks indoors, you'd best be ready to order before the rush, because ideally, to get a good sized transplant for April you need to start the seeds by the end of January.

And sometimes there are varieties in limited supply, so it never hurts to be the earliest bird...

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

I recieved a Seed Savers Catalog Last week.

Nartker @ AOL.com

Nartker

Reply to
Nartker