Few helping tips!

I live in London and am keen to get into gardening and this year a
going to make a go og it!
I am very much interested in veg growing, in pots and in land plots. i would love to have blueberry in pots, is there anyone who can advic me on any catalogues that i can order this from or should i go t garden centres directly and buy them? I have seen couple of catalogues, Sutton and Dobies... are they an good to order fruit tress and seeds such as tomato/herbs/chillie from?
Thank You Any amount of information will be greatly appreciated. Nin
-- Ninauk
On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:43:48 +0000, Ninauk

I've grown lots of different veggies in pots, but I don't know much about the climate in London. so I can't really make any suggestions about varieties.
A book I found useful on the subject of edible container gardening is:
"McGee & Stuckey's Bountiful Container: Create Container Gardens of Vegetables, Herbs, Fruits, and Edible Flowers"
ISBN-13: 978-0761116233
Or here is the Amazon.com page: http://tinyurl.com/26ppe8
Penelope