Fertilizer testing database

Ok tricked ya. this is AKA: "Ironite Questions, part II?" paid for by the Swiftboat for Ecology committee

"Someone" wrote >

But who knows what poisons are in any of these products? There's no way to > know. How can I even know what's in the 10-10-10 I buy?

Yes there is a way. click on the link below. Several other state have similiar laws/programs for consumer information so you can make an INFORMED opinion and separate fact from Internet fantasy but you really need to have a soil analysis done or have a really good background in soil/AG management. It only makes smart,as well as dollar, sense to know what is in your soil before you go adding things you may not need or cause more problems down the road.

'll climb off the soap box to allow dissenting opinion, now

My name is Gunner, WA zone 8 and I approved this message.

Reply to
gunner