fertilizer?

Hi All,
I am about to sprinkle Dr Earth's organic all purpose fertilizer on my children. I don't know what I am doing. Just sprinkle and water? A little water? Water like hell?
Many thanks, -T
T wrote:

never heard of it. what do the directions say? do they have a website?
if google doesn't provide, then i would water it in a little, but not overdo it. you don't want to wash the nutrients away...
songbird
On 06/28/2016 04:55 AM, songbird wrote:

http://drearth.com/products/organic-fertilizers/organic-7-all-purpose-fertilizer/

I have just been watering it in enough to dissolve it.
Thank you!