Fertiliser For Container Veggies

Hi Everybody,
It is almost springtime on this half of the world. Yay!
My vegetables are in containers - mostly 10-litre (2.5 gal) buckets. The tomatoes go in buckets twice that size.
Most of my potting soil has already been through two years of use, so I figure that the original "slow- release fertiliser" has exhausted.
So... How much fertiliser should I use, for a wide variety of vegetables - broccoli, capsicum/bell- peppers, courgettes/zucchini, strawberries, plus lettuce and spinach? I am a bit concerned about over- fertilising, with lots of foliage, but less fruits.
My main source is pelletised sheep manure and blood- bone meal.
Thanks...
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /

I think you should have a good look at the package. Most manufacturers have dose instructions for both ground and container planting. Strength varies with manufacturers. Also see if the manufacturer has a web site.
Failing that I would use a handful each of pellets & of meal in 2 quarts of soil. My open hand is about 4" x 7". I just reach in and grab what I can.
Bruce