Feeding Peppers

Growing peppers in 5 gal. Container, watered from bottom.
What is best for feeding these plants? Miracle grow? Fish Emulsion?
Sammy Shuford wrote:

I fed my with Miracle Gro. They're doing quite fine.
..

Fish emulsion is 5-0-0, which is good for seedlings and transplants, but won/t provide enough nutes to see the plant through till frost.
MG is sold in many strengths, so it/s hard to say if it/s 'best,' but it/s probably better than fish oil only.
Granular ferts are generally better than liquid b/c they last longer. A one-handful side-dressing of granulated 5-10-10 once the flowers appear should be all they need. If the length of your growing season and your garden space allows, you can succession-plant about six weeks after the first planting to ensure a continuous supply.