fast growing tomato

Is there a breed of tomato that germinates (if I got the seeds started within the week) and would produce by the second week of May? I live in zone 9, just south of Houston, so it is rather warm most of the year.
I ask this because I run a small "service learning" project for kids in a disciplinary alternative school, and we have just been given a small raised garden(10 by 6) to use.
Amazing that these otherwise hostile kids are excited about "planting stuff." I really want them to plant something they can taste, so they can make the personal connection. School gets out the 3rd week of May. Ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Norma
Norma J. Briggs wrote:

You have plenty of time in zone 9 with just about any of the "cherry" tomatoes. They grow fast, put out a lot of fruit, ripen quickly, are generally disease free and kids love these small sweet fruits. They will be indeterminant varieties so you will have to provide support for them, a stake driven into the ground will do. Bill

Might try Stupice.
        Bill
Norma J. Briggs said:

My fastest-to-ripe-fruit varieties are '4th of July' and 'Stupice' (small slicers) and 'SunGold' or 'SunSugar' (orange cherry).
I think the kcherry tomatoes would have more of a WOW! factor.

Thanks everyone!

zone
slicers)