Fall radishes

Just harvested 6 golf ball size or bigger beauties. They were volunteers from spring crop that went to seed. Since they self sow, I don't know how long they were growing. Just saw these big radish leaves growing out of the weeds outside the beds.

Neat. I hope they taste all the better for not having to put the work in. Good smug value.
Steve