exotic edible nursery (zone 7)

I am trying to find an affordable source for the more exotic edibles such as asian pears, persimmons, kiwis, paw paws, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks, Hannah
edible landscaping has it all.
I have found that their prices aren't great, though. I discovered "Hidden Springs" Nursery in TN, and I'm in love. They don't have much of a web presence but if you google you can find an old catalog of theirs. Thanks for the suggestion! Hannah

Do you have an address so we can write for a catalog?
Thanks, Dianna

_______________________________________________ To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.
Here is their Garden Watchdog report (which I believe contains a link to their old catalog and contact info). Their new catalog is not yet out. http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/1022 / Hannah
--
"Dianna Visek" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Luna wrote:

http://www.raintreenursery.com /
When I was trying to decide on what to plant in my yard in the spring, they appeared to have the best variety. I can not judge their product as I have yet to order items, just how their catalog compares.
Quoting Doug Freyburger:

Garden Watchdog ratings for Raintree nursery: http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/105 /
I have ordered several trees from raintree and have been satisfied. One died and they replaced it. The rest have done very well, except for late frost, and have been producing. When you order your pears, be sure and get two different kinds that bloom at the same time. Their staff can help you with that.
Dwayne

Luna Wrote:

-- tree dude