Exciting "no dig" article

Page 2 of 2
yep been doing similar for a decade meself now!
don't even bother stomping on the tomato just let it fall and it grows back as free volunteer, got lots of plants doing that, cucumbers, bok choi & mustard as well.
anyhow we've got pic's of our gradens on our site.
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:00:24 -0700, Persephone wrote: snipped With peace and brightest of blessings,
len & bev
http://www.lensgarden.com.au /