Exchange MOSO seeds(phyllostachys pubescens bamboo)

Hello, I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanging with bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)I prefere ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata aureocaulis.Waiting for posting !ANDREEAS

Reply to
ANDREEAS