EVERYONE - Help make this NG better

Everyone, Upon posting a message, think for a moment if your original post or reply has info that is unique to your location. If it is, then please include your state or zone or country so that others can tell where you are from.
For example, if you are talking about the progress of your tomatoes plants, it would make your story much more meaningful if you said you were from the New Jersey area or whatever zone you are in.
I think in almost every case where you are talking about YOUR GARDEN, it would be appropriate to post your location too.
Remember, the people reading this NG could be from anywhere on the globe so include your location in each and every message if it makes sense to do so. This will make the newsgroup a little bit better. <smile>
Thanks
---pete---

I guess my newsreader must have removed it. :-)
--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and
The Cook wrote:

Mine too. :)
Bill
--