Epsom Salt, Part 2

It has been almost 2 weeks since I put Epsom Salt around the Peppers and Ro ses. The jury is still out and probably will be until fall, but the peppers are much greener and bushier. The roses have a bunch of new growth and it seems that the buds are growing bigger before they start to open. Because o f, and thank you for, all of the responses i thought I would share.

MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel