Eggplant Suggestions

I have put in a few eggplants around August 1st, and they are doing well (central North Carolina). What can I do to keep these plants going for as long as possible? What do they like? I haven't grown eggplant for several years. Gary

Reply to
Gary Alan

All garden nightshades like long days that are hot and humid; things that are now in even shorter supply.

Reply to
TQ